Thursday, October 9, 2008

{ pick-a-pocket tote }

My Mom and I found the pattern for this new tote... I have to say that it's my new favorite because it's got pockets on the outside and it's pretty easy to make too! I made this for my sister-in-law's birthday. Of course I had to make a matching change purse and tissue holder! Happy Birthday Lena! I hope you enjoy!



Oh and I almost forgot, here's a little purse that I made for my niece Taylor's birthday. She's turning 4 next week, I can't believe she's that old! She's a cutie! Hopefully she likes her present! Happy Birthday Tay!

6 comments:

Megan and Mike said...

SUPER CUTE. I dont know how you find the time. I only dream about doing projects these days. Tay will love it. Maybe it will be her church tote.

Amy said...

Horray! I'm SO glad you like it! Well, I had my Mom's help on it, so that made it easier to finish, but some days I don't get anything accomplished! I was just glad to get this done in time for her birthday!

Erin said...

Hey where did you find the patterns for the bags and change purse and all those things? I'd love a link.

Amy said...

I don't know if there is a link to the pattern since we got it in a magazine and the other my mom's friend designed, but I can see if I can make copies of them and get them to your Mom so you can have them.

Adam & Leesha Wickern said...

p.s I love that black, red, white and yellow bag!

Brandee Leafty said...

You have to teach me how to do that Amy! They are soooooooo cute!! We should hang out sometime! When you have time that is haha.. Anyways, way cute!!!!!