Thursday, November 6, 2008

{ hair clip fever! }

This past Saturday I had the opportunity to teach ladies how to make hair clips in my parent's ward. I had so much fun teaching them and I think they enjoyed it too! Every one's hair clips turned out fabulous and I'm pretty sure everyone went home happy! After I got home that night I obviously caught the hair clip fever because I made 14 clips before going to bed! My fingers were so incredibly tired after all that gluing, but it was worth it of course! Angie has a lot of flower clips, so I decided to make the "sleek" or "sophisticated" bows (as I call them) just to shake things up a bit! I did make a couple of flower ones too, but mostly bows, something a little different which is always nice! Here they are all finished.. so Enjoy!

1 comment:

Brandee Leafty said...

Amy,
I wanted to thank you a million times over for the hair clips you made for us and dropped off! I loved them so much I have worn I think 2-3 of them! Thank you again!! Your so great!
Brandee