Wednesday, September 2, 2009

{ Self-mitered blanket & cards }

I realized the other day that I hadn't posted in a while! So here are my latest projects, which all happened before little Jenny came of course! :) I haven't done a whole lot since she got here other than trying to keep up with the house and catching up on lost sleep!

Anyway... here's the outcome of my last sewing class, it's called a self-mitered blanket. It's a mitered edge, which is what gives it it's name and it turned out really cool! I love that it looks different than your regular flannel blanket and it gives it a nice finished and classy look too I think!

Here are my attempts at boy cards! I'm always in girl mode that it's really hard for me to switch over to using different embellishments than glitter and flowers and such! I thought they turned out really cool though!

I recently made lots of thank you cards, because I never seem to have enough of them. And they definitely have come in handy since I had a baby of course because we've received so many wonderful gifts from the baby shower and also lots of help ever since we brought her home!


And these I was just experimenting with some new stamps and new embellishments. I love using new things to create with! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jeff, Traci and Kaden said...

I always absolutely LOVE your cards! Great job.