Sunday, December 12, 2010

{ fun projects }

I realized I haven't posted in months, so I thought I'd show you what I've been up to.... starting with the oldest down to the newest.
My favorite projects were the quote canvas I did for my grandmother-in-law's birthday that said, "where words fail, music speaks", the "Lemons" frame I made for my sister-in-law's birthday and the "...growing up is optional" frame I made for my friend's birthday.
It's funny because all of those projects have been gifts.... 
maybe after Christmas I'll work on some of those for my house! :)
I know all three are enjoying their gifts though, which is why creating them was so much fun!
































2 comments:

Ashley said...

You are so incredibly talented! I have to admit that I am jealous! I wish we still lived close so I could learn how to do all of these fun things! I love the flowers!!!

Lynn said...

You are amazing! I am so glad that you are my daughter and that we are best friends too!