Wednesday, August 27, 2008

{ diaper bag }

I made this diaper bag a couple of weeks ago because my other one was falling apart at the seams! It was my first time ever making a tote, but it turned out pretty good I think! My favorite part of the whole tote is the ribbon on the side that gives it that finished look! Or it could be just because ribbon is my favorite embellishment! In case your wondering what type of fabric I used... the striped fabric is actually called a home essentials fabric, it's a little bit thicker and is very sturdy, so it's perfect for totes. I love how it turned out!


4 comments:

Lara said...

Amy, that is adorable! I wish I was as creative and crafty as you! My mom just gave me a sewing machine for graduation so maybe I can start trying to be crafty.

Amy said...

It's so much fun to finally be able to sew and to want to! For a long time I wasn't interested, but ever since we've been back home I've wanted to start learning. I love the finished project!

Alison said...

Where did you find the pattern for this?! Holy junk lady! You are AMAZING! You do everything! :)

The Lords said...

My bag is falling apart in SO many places. I have been looking for one everyone, but cannot find one that I like. I never thought about making one!! Can you make me one??? Haha, did you just buy a pattern or how did you go about doing it. E-mail me at pelords@hotmail.com