Friday, August 22, 2008

{ hair clips... more flowers! }

Alright here are some hair clips that I finally finished today. I actually had the flower part of it done for a while now, but just didn't quite put it all together until today because I had a lot of time on my hands. It's quite a process to glue all the pieces together when you have so many clips. But it's well worth it! I think they turned out super cute... what do you think? Angie was in need of some new clips because hers were looking pretty sad! Most of these clips have felt flowers on them that I found at a shop in Rexburg called Scrapadoodle, it's a great place to find fun scrapbooking embellishments, especially flowers. I'm thinking that the felt will hold up a little bit better than the fabric flowers, we'll see!

3 comments:

Steve and Cyndi said...

Cute clips Amy! I've been making Shelby head bows since day one... Oh, how I can't wait until she has beautiful hair like Angie...

K. Bitton said...

I am glad you told us what you used and where you got it all. It will be so fun to make some=)

Alison said...

Seriously, have you thought about selling some of your creations?! they are so adorable and unique too!