Sunday, September 7, 2008

{ change purse }

My Mom and I found this pattern online for this cute little change purse or sunglasses holder or whatever fits in it! So we made one for Krystal for her birthday to match the bag my Mom made her. It turned out so cute! I love having everything... it just makes me really happy! I had a problem getting the snap on with my new snap setter, so I finally used the directions on the snap packaging and used a hammer and a spool of thread... crazy you say? But it works! So don't go wasting money on a snap setter because it's much easier the other way! Or maybe I just got a bad setter, in that case I'm taking mine back! Anyways, tell me what you think?

1 comment:

Sara said...

that little purse/wallet is ADORABLE!! I love doing sewing crafts too, yeah I just use the hammer and the spool of thread trick too, just don't hammer too hard, or you might crack your snap:) I've done it a few times.