Thursday, September 18, 2008

{ pink pages }

So I've got a lot of catching up to do on Angie's scrapbook and so I'm just trying to get these pages done because I've been putting them off for a long time. You know how there are just certain pictures that aren't your favorite or something and you just don't ever get around to it? Well that's how these first two pages are and I'm proud to say that I completed them, except for the journaling. Notice how the theme is pink? I can assure you that there will be lots more where that came from! I love pink! And it's a better alternative to purple in my opinion. It's never been my favorite color, but I'll use it every now and then. I really like how that last page came out, maybe it's because I love that picture! :) I'm really getting into stamping on my pages, so all the flourishes that you see are my doing. I got a new stamp set the other day and decided to try it out. I also love the quote on there, It's so true! Hope everyone had a great day!


No comments: