Friday, February 13, 2009

{hair clips and b-day cards}

Here are my some new hair clips! I had a friend ask me if she could buy some from me after she saw all the ones I had created for Angie. She wanted a set of two that matched and here's what I came up with. They turned out cute and will be perfect for Valentine's day too of course! After getting all the supplies out for her order, I decided to make a few more clips and the ones with the hearts are my favorite! Lastly, here are some birthday cards I made out of cupcake paper I got recently.... I love anything with cupcakes!


2 comments:

Lisa Merkley said...

Super cute hair clips. I like the heart ones. I can't wait until Sarah has enough hair to wear clips!

Ice Cream said...

I gave that set to my friend's little girl and she absolutely LOVED them. Thanks for making those for me.