Monday, April 6, 2009

{ new projects }

So here are the latest finished products from my sewing classes. This little tote which was from my second class and it turned out super cute... much easier to make with the right instructions! I had made it a few months ago and it was much more difficult and time consuming, so I was excited to go to Chris' class and learn the easier way! Angie loves it of course and what's even better, it matches the ladybug picnic blanket my Mom made her last year, so now she'll be able to picnic in style! :) You can never have too many purses right? At least my sister thinks so! She has a purse fetish and I have a shoe fetish! It's fun being a girl!

At our third class we made this bib and "Tinkle Covers". They were super quick and easy to make and will be a great gift for one of my friends with a little boy, since I just found out we're having another girl! :)
And lastly, our 4th class was making this travel pillow and pillowcase. I love the size which makes it easy to carry anywhere and especially perfect for kids! All of her classes have been so fun and easy to learn... I can't wait for this Thursday to learn something new!

3 comments:

Jeff, Traci and Kaden said...

Pee-pee tee-pee for the sprinkling wee-wee!! I've seen those before! How funny.

Adam & Leesha Wickern said...

ha ha...love the pee pee teepee's that's what I have heard them called!

Lisa Merkley said...

That sounds like an awesome class! I'd love to come with, but alas, I have so much to do here! :( I'm glad you're having so much fun with it!