Tuesday, March 2, 2010

{ Crochet Flower Clips }

Oh! I almost forgot to tell everyone about the new crochet flower hair clips my Mom and I are making!
A month or so ago my Mom had knee surgery and had to stay off her feet for about a week. So she decided she had to keep herself busy while she was sitting there and started crocheting flowers. My Mom does the crocheting and sewing and I put the clips and cardstock backing together. 
We were so excited with how they turned out that we gave one to my friend, Bri for her baby shower and she loved them! 

Everyone said we should start selling them, so we're doing just that... they're in a consignment shop in Woodinville called Cruzin' Kidz  
so go check them out! Here is a picture of our clips in the store! (above) So exciting!

If you're not in the area and would like to purchase one, then email me at: amjlmp@gmail.com
These not only look cute as just hair clips, you can use them on a crochet beanie hat or with a crochet headband or scarf. Or you can clip it on a sweater or purse! They really work for any age! Hope you enjoy them as much as we do!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

These are so adorable and such a great idea!! I love them!