Tuesday, March 23, 2010

{ cards and holiday fun }


Thank you cards for all those who helped us out with our move- we couldn't have done it without our friends and family! Thanks Everyone!
 

 



A few fun crafts for the holidays that I'm just now getting around to posting! I found this cute hanging heart for Valentine's day that was super easy to make, but looked really cool because it had so much dimension! 

A few cards just to say "HI" and "I'm thinking of you" and a cute baby card for my friend Brandee who is having twins! Lastly I made these fun paper flowers out of my scalloped circle punch for St. Patrick's Day and made them into napkin holders! So nothing big, but definitely fun and quick projects that keep me creating, which makes me happy!! Enjoy! Let me know if you'd like the patterns or directions to the flower or heart, and I'd be happy to post them!

No comments: