Tuesday, March 2, 2010

{ Quilted Taggie Blanket }

I really need to work on this whole blogging thing because I've been totally slacking! I still have been doing crafty things, I just haven't found the time to blog about it!

Anyway.... my Mom made a very sweet, quilted taggie blanket for Jenny for Valentine's day and so I thought that it would be fun to make one for my friend, Lisa's baby shower. With my Mom's help, this was the final product! I absolutely love flowers, (as you all know) and polka dots so I just might have to make one for myself because I'm so in love with it!

You can see the back in this photo with the oh-so-soft minkie.... I just love it! And of course I had to make sure everything matched! I love baby showers, especially girls! Probably because I've got the whole girl thing figured out, I'll have to work on the boy stuff! There just aren't very many boy accessories like with girls, you know? Oh well, I guess I'll just have to get more creative!

I just realized how many times I said "love" and how many exclamation points I use! See I did it again. Oh well, I guess that just shows you how much I enjoy crafting and creating and just life in general, why not put an exclamation point after everything if you're happy? That's what I do at least. I guess I love exclamation points too! Well, I've gotta run and get more packing done since Jenny is taking a nap and Angie is having fun at Nana's for a couple of hours. Oh how much I appreciate friends and family... I never would be able to pack and move within a week without their help! Thanks everyone!

No comments: